| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Porto in December is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is very slightly soggy with rain at intervals. Around 176mm (6.9in) of water is discharged across on average 18 days.
- The blue above Porto is a little dull with on average a modest 4:19 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:12 long and the longest day is 9:24 long with an average length of 9:15.
- There are approximately 4:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Porto , Portugal
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto :
- Gijon, Spain - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) NE
- La Coruna, Spain - 248.8 kms (154.6 miles) N
- Oviedo, Spain - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 334.1 kms (207.6 miles) NE
- Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) NNE
- Braganca, Portugal - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) ENE
- Valladolid, Spain - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) ENE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) E
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 119 kms (74 miles) SE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 422.1 kms (262.3 miles) E
- Coimbra, Portugal - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) S
- Caceres, Spain - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) SE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 228.9 kms (142.3 miles) SSE
- Badajoz, Spain - 292.1 kms (181.5 miles) SSE
- Evora, Portugal - 291.6 kms (181.2 miles) SSE
- Beja, Portugal - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) S